Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Random Thoughts

We haven't had much of that four letter word, snow, so far this winter.  Still, I am ready to fast forward to Spring!
Took a picture of the last hibiscus to bloom on my plant several weeks ago.  Cut the plant back and it is sprouting all new leaves now. Hope it will survive and I can show it to you this Summer.
Love flowers!  Added some silk flower bridal headbands to http://www.francieboutique.com/ .
Thinking about our last year's vacation and the 90 degree weather and looking forward to this year in Las Vegas.
Need to decide on which three or four craft or bridal shows http://www.franciebags.com/ will participate in this year.  By the way, Franciebags has gone mobile!  Visit us on your mobile device.
Well, it's been nice thinking about Spring and Summer, but until it gets here I guess I'll still need the above.
Talk soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love flowers! I guess it is time to cut my hibiscus back too. I just planted some seeds and am getting ready for spring. I still have more seeds and some bulbs to plant in March.

    ReplyDelete