Thursday, June 4, 2009

Creative Person In My Life-1






The first article in this series showcases the carpentry work of my first son of two, Robert, (Bobby to me). He and his fiancee, Renee, have been working non-stop, remodeling their lovely ranch-style home, in anticipation of their June 27, 2009 Wedding Day.
Robert works full-time, attends college part time to upgrade his degree in art, works tirelessly on his home, golfs, runs, and much more. Where does this generation get their energy and motivation?
Recently, Robert changed an ordinary cement block basement area into a laundry room, office space, and full size bathroom complete with a corner shower stall. He did an amazing job!
I have included before and after photos. I'm so proud of all his achievements, thus far.









No comments:

Post a Comment